Our end of unit task is to produce five pieces of digital work communicating five things we have learnt on the course so far, with each piece in the style of one of the following: an author, illustrator, graphic designer, director and fine artist.
My Chosen 5s:
- “An ‘insight’ is a concept or idea that has some truth to it and is socially accepted” → in the style of Saul Bass (graphic designer)
- “Typefaces are created through the arrangement and modification of shapes”→ in the style of Stanley Kubrick (director)
- “The base of any vector graphics is a grid”→ in the style of Piet Mondrian (fine artist)
- “Keep It Super Simple”→ in the style of Tim Burton (illustrator)
- “Outstanding new ideas create iconic campaigns”→ in the style of Stephen King (author)